The world at large as been thrown into a state of uncertainty due to the Global COVID-19 outbreak. Despite this uncertainty, we believe that learning has no limit, and technology has shown to be a valuable asset during this period.
At Haptics limited, we want to reassure you that our commitment to your learning and development goals has never been stronger. Whether you’re looking for a new job, looking to upskill or diversify your skillset to become more employable, our community of experts is still here for you, online.
We have already engaged our teams and reviewed our processes to ensure all training programs and services are unaffected, and we can carry on business as usual. Here are some of the measures we have taken as a company to ensure your learning journey is not affected during these uncertain times:
- Full remote work as been implemented across Haptics to ensure the safety of our staff and key stakeholders.
- Cessation of ALL offline training programs at Haptics.
- All Haptics training programs are now being delivered ONLINE; Same content, same lecturers, same Impact. This includes Google Digital Skills, DMF (Digital Marketing Foundations), PDDM (Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing), and DAF (Data Analytics Foundations).
- We are offering a #StayHomeAndLearn 30% discount across our Training Programs. This is to ensure learning never stops in spite of the challenges this crisis poses.
- Distribution of E-certificates upon completion of all training programs.
Thank you again for your ongoing trust in us, we are committed in both the good times and in these challenging times to support your educational and professional journeys.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support channels on social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org you will be attended to promptly.
Stay Safe, Keep Learning.